Thursday, August 16, 2018

The FGES Polls Are Now Closed


The deadline for entering captions for the Freakin' Green Elf Shorts Competition has now passed. Thanks to all who entered, read and supported the contest. Special thanks are due to The Mistress and Inexplicable Device, who have been very on the ball with passing along updates about the contest.

There were a lot of worthy entries, and I have my work cut out for me in choosing a winner. I'm busy with work for the rest of this work, but I hope to have the announcement of a winner posted by Sunday (Aug. 19) evening.

Long live the Freakin' Green Elf Shorts!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! I wonder if I'm going to have to squeeze another number into an already over-populated area of the FGES Travel Map, or if Number 26 will grace a new part of the globe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Won't be long now. Although, evening in Rimpyland is equivalent to very early morning for us Future Dwellers, but there's no way I'm losing out on (much needed) beauty sleep while waiting for the announcement. I shall have to try and contain myself until a more acceptable hour in the morning ;)

      Delete
  2. What do you mean with "closed" ?


    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Mago was boycotting this whole enterprise.

    ReplyDelete