Sunday, September 2, 2018

FGES In Transit



The Freakin' Green Elf Shorts are currently working their way to Alpo Jones in the great state of Washington.

It will be interesting to see how the FGES competition will work out on Tumblr. If you already have a Tumblr account, you may want to follow A.J. If you don't have one, get one! If that's too much, I shall be keeping a careful watch of the Shorts' progress on Tumblr (in case you're interested, my Tumblr is called "Rimpy's Pinkeye"), and I will keep you abreast (heh heh) on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I'm never going to fit 26 in between 10 & 15 and 7 & 25. This means I shall have to come up with a new FGES Travel Map!


    Heh. You said "breast".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your dedication to the cartography of the Shorts is admirable. I look forward to seeing the new map.

      Delete