Sunday, October 14, 2018

FGES Deadline Looms!


The deadline to enter your captions for AlpoJones' Freakin' Green Elf Shorts Caption Competition is a second before the end of Halloween.

There have been a few entries, but not nearly as many as anticipated. Don't miss your chance to possess the questionable polyesterables.

See AJ's captionable photo HERE.

If you're on Tumblr, send your caption to AJ via Tumblr's direct message feature. If you're not on Tumblr, sign up! It's easy, and all it costs is your immortal soul.

If you can't hang with Tumblr, you may leave your caption on MY POST (not this post - the one in the link) and I will forward it to AJ. Please be sure to specify that your comment is a caption entry.

Happy captioning!

5 comments:

  1. Eeek! I can feel myself being turned to the Green Velour Side!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not underestimate the power of the Green side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have (at last) updated the Freakin' Green Elf Shorts Travel Map! I've added it to my latest FGES post if you'd like to appropriate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! How did I miss this? OK, that's rhetorical, I've been remiss about everything re: Blogville recently! I shall put on my off-kilter/outside the box thinking hat on and come up with something. Or a headache, I'm never sure... xoxox

    ReplyDelete